Search Engine Marketing (SEM), also known as pay-per-click (PPC) or paid search, is a form of internet advertising that allows advertisers to be seen by customers at the very moment they are searching for a product or service. By bidding on the opportunity to have their own ad displayed across major search engines (Google, Bing, etc.), advertisers are able to drive traffic to their dedicated landing page and convert those visitors into new leads for their business.
- SEM campaigns focus on clients’ profit centers and geography.
- Quality leads
- ROI in a simple and easy to understand format
- Easy for the client to buy, easy for the salesperson to sell, and easy for operations to fulfill and manage.
- Clear expectations
- Earn the Trusted Digital Media Advisor position with every client
- Continue to use best-in-class products, combined with a world class operation, to deliver maximum results, and reduce advertiser attrition.